What kind of wax is used?
This Coconut Blend wax is made from the meat of the coconut (organic, renewable, no pesticides) and then blended with a bit of paraffin.
Is the wick lead free?
Yes! We used cotton lead free wicks in all of our candles.
How long do your candles burn?
Our candles are 8.5 oz single wicked candles so they typically burn 40+ hours. Our coconut blend wax allows for your candle to burn slow and last longer. On the first burn it is suggested to burn at least 3 hours.
How do I take care of my candle?
Candle Care Tips:
- The First Burn: When lighting for the first time burn the candle until wax melts across the entire surface up to the sides of the container, this will prevent tunneling, and create an even burn for the duration of the candles life. This can take up to 2-4 hours.
- Trim Your Wick: Trim your wick 1/4 before every use (wick comes pre-trimmed so no need to trim on first burn). The wick only needs to be about 6mm in length. Keeping wick trimmed will control soot and fire size allowing your candle to last longer.
- How to Handle Soot: If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe clean, trim wick, and relight.
- Keep the Wax Clean: Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris at all time.
- Keep Away from Windy Places: Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoke , and diminished scent throw.
Do you accept returns?
Due to COVID-19 and safety measures we will not accept any returns. With that being said, if there are any damages or further concerns regarding your product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org